Shipping & Returns

Shipping

American Made Tactical only ships within the United States. We cannot ship our products internationally. The exceptions within the US are when there are state and local restrictions against certain parts and/or accessories (i.e. states with high capacity magazine restrictions). Shipping costs and delivery dates are estimated at checkout after your order is placed. Our track record and goal is to ship every order the next business day. The shipping costs are determined by a shipping calculator during checkout.

We ship via USPS for your convenience. All orders are shipped in non-descriptive boxes for anonymous delivery.

Returns

ONCE A PRODUCT HAS BEEN DRILLED OR MILLED ABSOLUTELY NO RETURNS!

AMT IS NOT RESPONSIBLE FOR BROKEN DRILLS AND END MILLS.

THERE IS A RISK WHEN MACHINING ANYTHING!

We know our customers prefer simplicity and convenience.  That is why we created our return policy with you in mind. If you receive an item(s) that is defective, please return the item and AMT will refund you the actual shipping cost of the defective item(s). We accept any new, unopened/unused items within 15 days for a 25% restocking fee. After 15 days, we do not accept any returns and you will receive no refund. We will not cover the return shipping cost on any item(s) because you decided that you no longer want the product.

Refunds are processed as soon as we receive the item. We will e-mail a copy of your refund receipt for your records once the return is fully processed. Upon initiation of a refund, it takes approximately 3-5 business days for the funds to be returned to your account.

Cancellation Policy

If you choose to cancel an order WITHIN 24 hours after the order is placed, you will be refunded your total order amount free of charge.  However, if you choose to cancel your order AFTER 24 hours, a 10% (of total purchase amount) re-stocking fee will be charged to your account. The remaining 90% will be refunded back to you.

If you would like to return an item or have any questions, please contact us.